Highest Scoring WC Match

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think the highest score will be in the WC, will it be Germany's thrashing of Australia, or will it be Sapin Vs. Hordruas Maybe Brazil Vs. Korean Republic (North Korea)

Brazil won't put that many past such a defensive side like N.Korea with their counter attacking football. Germany have set a good target though, Spain I think will be the only side to top it if they do

I think it will be Sapin vs Hordruas personally :p

Wheres the spirit lads? England v Algeria :p

Italy vs New Zealand is possible.

England vs Algeria is actually worth a shout.

They were awful yesterday. XD

possibly italy vs new zealand. honduras are a pretty strong solid side.

depending on how they do i can see a very attacking quarter final between netherlands and brazil bringing lots of goals, if they get that far.

italy will not score more than 2 goals in a match :), i think England vs Algeria or Spain vs Honduras

Span vs Honduras looks like it will be high scoring . After watching Greece vs S. Korea I think Argentina could score for fun against Greece .

Italy V New Zealand for me.

Italy V New Zealand for me.

not the way they played that match they won't. besides they are far too defensive and would rather settle for a 1-0 lead then push for a second.

not the way they played that match they won't. besides they are far too defensive and would rather settle for a 1-0 lead then push for a second.

They are playing New Zealand though ;)