Highest Transfer Fee Received for a Player?

SpaceOwl

Reaction score
What's the highest amount you have received (or been offered) for one of your players? And you though 50m for Torres was high...

Board sold Phil Jones for £35mil, 6 months after I bought him for £12mil

Can i see a pic of the two regens? The most i was offered was 40 million i think. Turned it down though

Can i see a pic of the two regens? The most i was offered was 40 million i think. Turned it down though

I dont have the screenshot anymore, its in the Deal or no deal thread with a screenshot though. "Francisco Castro"

I dont have the screenshot anymore, its in the Deal or no deal thread with a screenshot though. "Francisco Castro"

7mil for Nani.
No one buys any of my players for more than their value.

trying to sell Hazard for 15mil but no one wants him, even though he got 21 assists last season

7mil for Nani.
No one buys any of my players for more than their value.

trying to sell Hazard for 15mil but no one wants him, even though he got 21 assists last season

Why would you want to sell Hazard for 15 million he's a beast.

£27m for Rooney to FC Bayern. Thought it was a good deal considering at the time he was worth £9m!

In my 3rd season I bought Ganso for £28mil and 12months later Barca bought him for £60 mil - I'm playing as Liverpool

Nothing to do with the fee I received but I accepted the Barcelona coaching job from Arsenal and days after I left Arsenal spent 87m on Pato, no reason for that transfer seeing as I had Hulk, Marko Marin, Miralem Pjanic, Jack Wilshere, Eden Hazard and Samir Nasri all on the squad.

And just as I post that Atletico Madrid have just signed Samir Nasri for 40.5m.

Last edited: