fabregas2

Reaction score
What's the highest wage any player of your has ever gotten

I've just seen that I have Aguero and Pato on £525,000 per week oO)

What's the highest wage any player of your has ever gotten

I've just seen that I have Aguero and Pato on £525,000 per week oO)

how have you only noticed your paying them that much..were they signed before you joined the club..
what club are you and what year are you in?

how have you only noticed your paying them that much..were they signed before you joined the club..
what club are you and what year are you in?

Man City and in 2017 season.

I signed Aguero for £250,000 per week and gave him a 50% yearly wage rise but I also gave Pato match highest earner. I was just looking through the highest earners on my team and they are the only two that earn over £200,000 p/w

£325k I had Torres on

They kind of wages are unsustainable in the long term and they will only go up even more each season

I signed Aguero for £250,000 per week and gave him a 50% yearly wage rise but I also gave Pato match highest earner. I was just looking through the highest earners on my team and they are the only two that earn over £200,000 p/w

holy f**k.. 50% yearly wage rise.i never go over 10% no matter who the player is..

you need to get them both on smaller contracts or they will both be on over a million pound a week in 2 years

holy f**k.. 50% yearly wage rise.i never go over 10% no matter who the player is..

you need to get them both on smaller contracts or they will both be on over a million pound a week in 2 years

When I wanted to get aguero, he was asking for £325,000 when I could only afford £250,000 p/w so i was willing to give him anything

I just got them to sign considerably less contracts

Aguero = £150,000 p/w
Pato = £110,000 p/w

:O Lucky you are Manchester 'Bottomless pit of money' City. Negotiations like that would run any other club into the ground!

I just got them to sign considerably less contracts

Aguero = £150,000 p/w
Pato = £110,000 p/w

lucky man..keep an eye on that pesky match highest earner clause.. ive had a few top players sneak it into the contract without me noticing.. it leaves ya screwed in the future

:O Lucky you are Manchester 'Bottomless pit of money' City. Negotiations like that would run any other club into the ground!

Yeah I left Arsenal for them but ifI had stayed at Arsenal, I would have had more money. They are richer than city in my save but their squad is *****

I had Mesut Ozil on £300k something a week. He was having a feast on my wage budget, so I sold him.

I never give any player yearly wage rise. Even if im Mancity...i dont want my wage budget to be much more than 2m pound a week.