Status
Not open for further replies.

swappysnipes

Reaction score
Hi Good ppl. Well i just finished my first season in charge of Arsenal n im thinking of getting some good strikers as Van persie is Injury prone n Chamakh is blowing all the goal scoring chances of the bar. He still hasnt score a single goal this season i play a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation.
I was thinking of goin for Aguero cos hes good, and i either Dzeko or Higuain.
Higuain is a good finisher and Dzeko has height and power. Please gud ppl help me decided. Thanks

Last edited:
If you can afford Higuain, then him, definitely. If not; Dzeko.

Higuain any day, however it's almost impossible to get him.

Higuain without any doubt, if you can afford him and he wants to join the club is a must buy, the best striker in my opinion.

From what I gather you're buying aguerro, then either higuain or dzeko as a backup? Because neither should be on the bench and wouldn't settle for it either.

From what I gather you're buying aguerro, then either higuain or dzeko as a backup? Because neither should be on the bench and wouldn't settle for it either.

I think he decided himself about Higuain or Dzeko instead of Aguero..

If the choice is between those two, Higuain most definately. Dzeko isn't bad though.

This one is in the right section. Cut the kid some slack.

However if not, I apologise on his behalf mini-mod.

yh sorry i realise this is da correct place for this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I am planing to play a 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2. either way im planing to play to 2 upfront and not 1. i already have neymar n "injury prone" Van Persie as my back ups. if i get Aguero n Higuain as majority of y'all are suggesting.

Last edited:
Both, but if i had to choose one, Higuain coz of his goals in THE best league in the world.

Both, but if i had to choose one, Higuain coz of his goals in THE best league in the world.

Not the best, it has better players, but the EPL is better, as well more balanced, also the BBVA league is like the SPL but with much better players and bigger 2 giants..

I would say Dzeko, for EPL as he as mega strength and holds a good header.

When I first saw this I taught: "Who the f**k would pick Higuain over Dzeko?"
But it turned out that most of you do...
I would always go for Dzeko, a top class striker i my opinion.
But Higuain is also very, very good.

yh sorry i realise this is da correct place for this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I am planing to play a 4-4-2 or 4-2-2-2. either way im planing to play to 2 upfront and not 1. i already have neymar n "injury prone" Van Persie as my back ups. if i get Aguero n Higuain as majority of y'all are suggesting.

I suggest Higuain and Dzeko instead of Aguero, Aguero is a little similar player to Higuain, ( fast ST) .. Dzeko will be a better partner for Higuain in my opinions because of his tall and strength.

But if you only can sign one, buy Higuain, y had him as a lone poacher in my RM save and he´s a best, the best of the world.

Wow, looking for an off-topic discussion much.

OT: Higuain all the way, if you can get a hold of him.

When I first saw this I taught: "Who the f**k would pick Higuain over Dzeko?"
But it turned out that most of you do...
I would always go for Dzeko, a top class striker i my opinion.
But Higuain is also very, very good.

Higuian is just a WC striker, if not the best, much better than Dzeko in my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.