Hilarious ****

Athe~

Reaction score
Well, I was checkig German transfers today and Schalke have signed Ali Karimi (32 years old Iranian winger) on a free for 5 months. But that's not the funny thing. It turns out that the guy was playing in Iran, and his club received an offer of half a million dollars from a Saudi club, which was rejected, but a month later the player was sacked from the club for not fasting during the Holy Month of Ramadan. This has to be the most retarded sacking ever.

Ramadan is some serious ****.

Well the middle east are very serious on Religion, especially in that Persian gulf area

Well, I was checkig German transfers today and Schalke have signed Ali Karimi (32 years old Iranian winger) on a free for 5 months. But that's not the funny thing. It turns out that the guy was playing in Iran, and his club received an offer of half a million dollars from a Saudi club, which was rejected, but a month later the player was sacked from the club for not fasting during the Holy Month of Ramadan. This has to be the most retarded sacking ever.

its not that bad, though a bit ironic, however there have been many more ill conceived sackings. chris hughton comes to mind...

pardon me?

By **** he meant "stuff" or "something", just like in the title, where "Hilarious ****" is used to mean "Something hilarious". He ain't talking about the smelly brownish thing that comes out of your ***.

By the way the n9 in your sig does not look asian, is he the uruguayan guy?

I read this as being in FM, which would of been cool attention to detail.

but its in IRL so who cares?

By **** he meant "stuff" or "something", just like in the title, where "Hilarious ****" is used to mean "Something hilarious". He ain't talking about the smelly brownish thing that comes out of your ***.

That was said implying that it is very serious, especially in that area of the world. Not that it was ****.

I was just taking it too serious...
sorry for that

By the way the n9 in your sig does not look asian, is he the uruguayan guy?
yes, his name is Cristian Gonzales.
where did you read about him?

he also looks like he is rear ending Number 15

Hes slowly slipping it in deeper XD hoping not to get caught. Casual *** before a game !

Countrys that are big in religion have the right to sack him for this, because it's theyre beliefs. bit harsh though but awell

I was just taking it too serious...
sorry for that

yes, his name is Cristian Gonzales.
where did you read about him?

I saw on a newspaper some time ago that a couple indonesian kids were playing for Peñarol in Uruguay and there was a note about this guy who was playing for Indonesia. He is nicknamed "El loco" or something like that IIRC.

he also looks like he is rear ending Number 15

lol indeed.