gunnarig

Reaction score
Hello folks. ive been playing fm2012 and 13 on and off for some time. now i am a total rethard when it comes to tactics in football. i have hated the sport with passion since i was 3yrs old and ongly recently for some reason got dragged into football manager. i dont know how this happened but i cannot be saved at this point. so the ongly other option is to learn the **** game. anyways these are my tactics as wolves it is 2014 i won the 1st leauge on first try and then i managed to get a EC invitation in my second season. now with high expectation from the board ieally need to come up with Plan Z der wunderwaffe.

This is what i came up with for the new season considering i now had two strikers that can score goals. but it is fragile since i have no real replacements

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is how i got to where i am at right now

attachment.php
310971d1360820176t-hints-tips-required-2013-02-14_00009.jpg

These are what i consider the backbone of my team defence excluded

Wilhelm bony For some reason he doesnt get too many goals but he is nice none the less wich brings be to the conclusion i am doing something terrebly wrong
attachment.php

this is the new striker. i have no idea how he will perform or weather to use him to support bony or bony to support him.
attachment.php

I would kiss this guy if i ever met him. this dude somehow does everything right eather floats the ball over the box so the striker can hit it or cuts in to do it himself. i just wish sidney could behave the same way.
attachment.php

Cheap CAM he is really nice but for some reason doesnt get too many goals even thogh he is set to attack and my wingers are set to support
attachment.php

Sidney sam Brilliant goalscorer when he goes into the god **** box to score instead of shooting from the middle of the god **** field.

attachment.php

pepe creative but old got him cheap and he is a perfect antidote to Sidney Sams Long range shooting

attachment.php

Bear in mind that

attachment.php

So any constructive criticism is welcome

Last edited:
nobody? no comment? am i the all knowing god of football managment or do i require to give more information ?

is this the wrong place to ask for tactic advice or something ?