DANTHEBASTARD

Reaction score
I've just signed this fella in my second season transfer window, as Man City came in for Hatem Ben Arfa (26.5mil+25% future fee) has anyone had him before? Cost me a pricey 17mil but fans have gone wild about him?!

He looks decent in mine. Napoli signed him for 10m in 14/15 season. Never tried him though.

Only played one game so far with him but he assisted 2 goals on his debut and got 7.30? Hopefully a sign of things to come!!

Dan, any more updates on this guy? Nurnburg are selling for £18m(ish) and he looks quality. I'm playing as Crystal Palace so I'll need him to adapt to the Prem, I'll be starting the 2015/2016 season soon.

Dan, any more updates on this guy? Nurnburg are selling for £18m(ish) and he looks quality. I'm playing as Crystal Palace so I'll need him to adapt to the Prem, I'll be starting the 2015/2016 season soon.

Just sign him. He is great for midtable teams with great attributes.

He's a brilliant playmaker, I signed him for 19 million which at the time was a HUGE price to pay for a backup Attacking mid, But he's an assist machine, Assists so many goals it's unbelievable.

I signed him for Napoli playing as an AMC alongside Willian for 3 years ... I won a Champions league and 3 Seria A titles in a row with them two behind Fierro and Rodrigo ... His peak worth for me was around £30m , but I let him go on a free when his stats started to drop at 33 .. Definately worth signing.

He is not bad but I expected better avg rating from him. Considering 20 /19/19/19 in creativity, passing, technique and first touch

just wanted to add that this is a good player, he can be picked up early for a decent amount of cash, around £8-12m

The best AMC I've had so far in FM13, so better than van der Vaart, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Barazite and Grenier.
He's also good for merchandising: I strongly recommend singing him.