History bugs in 2006

• Thread starter panpardus
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
P

panpardus

Greetings everyone, just noticed this site and thought id join up.

In all my games in 2006 after a year or so clicking on player or managers history goes strange.

For instance this one of my players has been a the club for 10 years but his History looks something like this

2010/2011 Rotherham blah blah 35 games 7.00 rating
2010/2011 Some random team 0 games 0 rating
2010/2100 another random team same ****

Then it skips like 4 years so looks like
2006/2007 Rotherham blah blah 40 games 7.00 rating
2005/2006 Rotherham ....
etc etc etc

Now when i get news about anyplayer it always says new signing which is annoying and they always seem to coming back from serious injury it just wrecks the hole persona of the game for me, but still i persist cause its awesome.

This is like it for anyplayer in anyteam i look at the History is royalled screwed, same with managers they have history from 20 plus different teams in all different leagues.

Anyone have this happen to them or know a way to fix it.?? :|

And im runing 6.03 if thats helps

This happened to me also and I bet you're using FM saved game cleaner. I forgot to untick delete players and injury history when I cleaned the save file the resulting problems followed.

I have no unofficial updates or cleaners that ive used, its the stock standard FM06 with the 6.03 update. and it always happens, no matter what team i play with. Ive started quite a few new games and after the first or second year it does it. I hope i dont have this problem with 2007 or i might aswell check out the other managerial games, and i dont want to as ive been playing these games when i had my Amiga 1000 :(

Ah, well I can't suggest anything other than uninstalling FM06 and deleting all relevent registery keys and folders it left behind during the installation. Then obviously, reinstall it.

I can only think of reinstalling. I have a similar problem but mine goes all scrambled in the top 4 players, when viewing my squad and changing to ...say...attacking information. And it only happends when my game has been left running (without playing) for a long period of time. So it might have something to do with 'conflicting' programs or over heating. Defragmenting might help, or even buying another fan for the PC.

Gone again now going into my third or fourth season on a game, god this is annoying

So have you tried reinstalling it? As there is something on your computer that is making this happen.

Yeah i reinstalled it, it seems to be fine until i change clubs then the first year after i change it starts to go haywire.

Went for a drastic solution, i just went and bought a new harddrive installed XP and FM2006 and Zmud for achaea, lets keep fingers crossed

Very drastic for something so stupid, to be honest if it happened to me i would just leave it.

On my Charlton game half way into 3rd season all player shistories got erased for some reason apart from Verons, was annoying becuase I didnt know who I had played and how weel they had played etc