********HITMAN TACTICS*********13.2.3********************

This is totally modern warfare with tweaks and without credits...

test the Polish league and see what comes up,I apologize for my language

Jassar, is this true. If so, then either use the Modern Warfare thread or simply re-.write the opening post and explain exactly what tweaks you have made and why, and naturally credit the author.

its is not right that i tweaked the modern warfare . i tried different tactics and i found out that few tactics worl good . so i made a tactics purely from scratch using the similar philosophy like them ..

its is not right that i tweaked the modern warfare . i tried different tactics and i found out that few tactics worl good . so i made a tactics purely from scratch using the similar philosophy like them ..

You use the word 'Similar'....whats different with your tactic compared to modern warfare?

You use the word 'Similar'....whats different with your tactic compared to modern warfare?

look at the tactics and compare it with modern warrfare ...........u will find tons of differences ..........only similarity is the formation 442 thats it .........

am testing with chelsea atm will let you know mate, good results on a life andys testing project, i salute you

i made a new better and improved tactics go and check that too guys

NEW UPDATED VERSION ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD ....FOR 13.3.3