Safc

Reaction score
Just started a new game with stockport and have no money at all :( , ive searched the forums and couldnt really find anything , anyone got any hints or tips?

All help would be very much appriciated

thanks

sell players to make money, adjust your wage budget to get transfer funds. or rely on some loans. unlucky lol

managed to get Nemeth (liverpool) De Laet ( Man UTD) and Sears (west ham) on loan , have only got a squad of 24ish players . looks like this is going to be a challange . the media expect me to finish 22nd so thier optamistic lol

Try get Merida from Arsenal. I loaned him and he was quality got loads of assists. Ryan France from Hull is decent as well can get him on loan and can play centre midfield, right midfield, right wing back and right back. Goodluck

try and get a few free transfers to add depth to your squad

thanks mally didnt think of merida .

Had a mixed preseason so far :
- Stranraer 4-1 win
- Woodley Sports 5-0 win
- Shrewsbury 0-1 Defeat
- Histon 3-0 win
- Team Bath 2-1 win
- Burnley 2-1 win (was quietly chuffed with that one ) lol

Oh **** forgot you were in league 2.. not sure if my advise would help because I was in league 1 but oh well haha

no im in league one , got merida on a 3 month loan

Oh I see got a bit confused then don't know why I came to that conclusion.

its ok mate .

won first game against southend 3-1 the lost to leeds 3-2 in the league cup and then lost 2-1 to scunthorpe , bit inconsistant at the mo i think lol

What tactic are you using? The Piranna one on here has worked well for me all the way through and I'm in the prem now.

im using my own tactic its manly a counter tactic as most of the teams ill be playing are better than me