Hodgson calls truce with Benitez

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
This is just what im seeing as an outsider, i think Pool fans still believe Rafa is the manager if that sounds wierd. Its like they can't move on i think they should get behind the manager and players.

We are, but they are hardly repaying us. Have you heard the fans the last few games? We've been louder than we were a couple of seasons ago when we were fighting for the title, and the team are still playing like a bunch of 10 year olds.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

I like how Roy complained about the 'expensive failures', when he's well on the way to becoming one...

Expensive failures? Aqulani and Babel are the only ones I can think of :S

We are, but they are hardly repaying us. Have you heard the fans the last few games? We've been louder than we were a couple of seasons ago when we were fighting for the title, and the team are still playing like a bunch of 10 year olds.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Expensive failures? Aqulani and Babel are the only ones I can think of :S

Expensive failures!! ummm Robbie Keane, Morientes, Pennant, Lucas, Dossena, Riera amoung others, not to mention the hundreds of Spanish youth players he has brought in and never done anything!

Expensive failures!! ummm Robbie Keane, Morientes, Pennant, Lucas, Dossena, Riera amoung others, not to mention the hundreds of Spanish youth players he has brought in and never done anything!

Out of those, it was probably only Pennant who could be classed as an expensive failure.

Lucas seriously?

Robbie Keane, we lost 4/5 Million on? Morientes was very cheap, Lucas is a decent player and was only 6 Million, we lost about 2.5 Million on Dossena, and about 2 Million on Riera.

Pennant we did lose 6.5 Million on so yeah Pennant, Aquilani and Babel, three expensive failures in his 5 seasons at the club. Babel we could still sell for about 10 Million, so we would only lost about 1.5 Million on him...

Hodgson said it, not me! Unless the BBC's been misquoting :)

Oh I know, I was just trying to rectify any 'expensive' failures' :S

I think the stress is getting to Roy. He seemed like a likeable enough guy when he was at Fulham.

Back