Hodgson Keen On Rangers Winger

No thanks, worse than Eddie Johnson, he's a Rangers bench warmer, Journo chatting **** much, I don't think we will sign anyone for the first team in January

Apparently we're interested in the QPR lad Raheem Sterling. He's about 15 and Arsenal and Man Utd have been looking at him so that could be a good investment if any of it is true.

And yeah I don't see what Beasley would add to our team. If he's warming the bench at Rangers what good is he gonna do for us

nothing wrong with beasley he could do a decent job for fulham

I think we need a better striker than Johnson IMO. I think we should have gone in for Tuncay, I think he's top quality and he would have added somthing different to our team.

He is too light and weak for football here. If he can't do it in a joke of a Rangers team then no chance in the premiership.

Mirrorfootball is worse than hello mag.

lol beasley! the guy gets injured by light winds he would never last in the epl xD

this cant be true although he is good he just is pitifully weak...

Not good enough for the EPL. Fulham need a goalscorer, not a weak crappy winger.

Edin Dzeko and Hulk, my dream Fulham Strike force, with Zamora of course ;)

That would be immense and we can dream haha but I think we should move in for Tuncay, hardly getting played at Stoke and it wasn't that long ago he was constantly being linked with Chelsea whilst he was at Middlesbrough.

A player you should go for is James Beattie. Proven goalscorer and might want out at Stoke. Will be cheap aswell, perfect imo.

This is pretty much the only transfer window where I haven't wanted us to sign anyone to be honest as the squad is playing really well, wouldn't mind a striker but aren't in drastic need of any kind of player which is not often common for a Fulham season.

The squad are playing well together no doubt. The harmony looks good besides Zamora pushing Duff away haha. But I do think another striker is definately a nice option to have and I think Tuncay would be pefrect.

Also Jack do you remember this? :D

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcf3dENpVBw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I loved that goal, I reckon it was a bit jammy but the way the ball turned in the air was amazing, my Dad went to our 3-1 victory at Old Trafford in 2003 if I recall, I was fuelled by jealousy afterwards. I remember Papa Bouba also scoring an excellent free kick against Chelsea.

It looks jammy because he slips but the replay shows he strikes it cleanly. I remember watching that game mad atmosphere. And your dad is well happy that was a legendary game for us, Junichi Inamoto :).

Do you go to the Cottage at all?

That Diop goal is insane oO) Shame he cant do it for Pompey :'(

They all fail once they leave Fulham, look at Sean Davis, Steed Malbranque, Luis Boa Morte, Saha although he is shown some class at the moment, Liam Rosenior, well never that good but did the job.