Hodgson warns Man Utd off Reina

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson tells Manchester United that goalkeeper Pepe Reina is not for sale.

More...

Asif that's going to stop Fergy.
we wont move for pepe, even if he wanted to leave, hes on a 6 year contract, we'd have to pay a massive amount, we're more likely to get lindegaard, or even de gea (17 million release clause) and have him understudy van der sar for a season

ag please man, not a chance, Reina wishes! we are in serious talks with Maarten Stekelenburg at the moment :)

not pretending i know anything here, but i cant see this happening. United could a get a keeper almost as good for a lot cheaper

why is he even commenting on stories coming from the daily mirror.

Last edited:
Not much you could probably do about him leaving anyway Hodgson, much like most of the team at the moment. You can try and persuade him to stay as much as you like, but a decent bid coming in probably wouldn't be turned down.

Love it how most of the United fans don't want him, and think he's over-rated purely because he's a Liverpool player. Fergie, if you wouldn't sell us Heinze, we're hardly gunna sell you one of our best and most-consistent players...

Love it how most of the United fans don't want him, and think he's over-rated purely because he's a Liverpool player. Fergie, if you wouldn't sell us Heinze, we're hardly gunna sell you one of our best and most-consistent players...
so true, we wouldnt sell you an unwanted player, like we're gonna get a key player from you

what a signing that would be ,who knows may even get torres as well!!1(6)

Was never going to happen.Ever. Best goaly here in a LOOOOONG time, consistent, fast, great a penalites,great shot stopper and excellent distribution from him. One of/if not my favourite players.

Back