cps100

Reaction score
Just completed my first season with the Hoffe, finishing 3rd behind Bayern and Dortmund. I've got a transfer budget of around 26.5m before player sales and there are a few positions i need to address:

RB - Plays as a cwb, probably first choice, someone who could be there for a few years
LB - again plays cwb, more of a back-up - a young prospect would be great
AMC - got a great player in Roberto Firminho in this position but he wants 100k for a new contract so looking to sell him and get someone else in
ST - Got Volland and Modeste (play 2 up top) but looking to add a bit more quality

I can post a screenshot of squad and tactics later if that helps.

Cheers :D

For RB, look at aurier from Toulouse, for AMC look at maybe maxim from Stuttgart or pjanic from Roma, for another striker look at batshuayi from standard liege :)

For RB, look at aurier from Toulouse, for AMC look at maybe maxim from Stuttgart or pjanic from Roma, for another striker look at batshuayi from standard liege :)

Cheers for the reply, will have a look! Was thinking about Batshuayi as Volland looks set to leave now :( and bid for panic as he's at Chelsea and they're offloading on the cheap.