coolguyrko

Reaction score
So after a season of struggles I finished 8th. Volland was on fire and drew interest from major clubs with Chelsea agreeing a £35m deal plus 30% of his next sale.

With that plus what the board gave me I now have £71m to spend and £100kp/w in wages though theyll be adjusted. Have agreed a £1.2m deal to bring in Arnautovic from Stoke to help replace Volland.

Team will look like this

GK-Baumann/Maric (Hoping to bring in Horn for £6.5m)

DR-Kaderbeck (Drawing interest but should be able to retain him. Need a backup)

DC-Sule/Schar/Bicakcic (Sule & Schar are stout. Bicakcic wants out. Ideal signing is Kempf)

DL-Toljan/Jin-Su (Real Madrid are sniffing around Toljan so if they pay up Ill need a starter/backup. Su is doing well)

DMC-Sven Bender/Rudy (Both great generally use one at MC so need a backup. Rudy also wanted by Real & Bayern)

MC-Polanski/Ilsinho/Ronaldinho/Bressan/Duelund (Definitely in need of an uograde, Ronaldinho retiring. Ilsinho not getting younger, Bressan didnt make the impact Id hoped he would and Duelund generally plays out wide, Polanski is serviceable but also not getting younger)

AML (IF)-Amiri/Vargas/Elyounoussi (Amiri has been great. Vargas is on pretty big wages and will most likely be shipped out. Elyonoussi if he will should probably be the backup. No immediate need for an addition but wouldnt go astray)

AMR (IF) - Arnautovic/Duelund (Hopefully Arnautovic plays better for me than he did in Stokes relegation ending season. Duelunds versatility is really good so hoping to hang on to him.)

ST-Embolo (Signed first season for a club record but wasnt very prolific. With a season under his belt Im hoping he will improve and hes still really young. No real backup unless I recall someone from Hoff II so a cheap option may be needed)

Koln, Gladbach and Hannover were relegated along with Villa,Swansea and Stoke in England. The rest of the relegations across the top leagues were fairly straight foward.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Forgot due to signing him and immediately loaning him in January that I signed Boubacar Barry and he plays from MC to AML & AMR so should be good from depth while developing.

Snuck in front of some of the top clubs and grabbed Xhaka for £4.9m

Last edited:
Tah from leverkausen, Kimmich from bayern ofthen get uhappy and be a steal.

Also look at Johannes Eggestein, Arianit Ferati, Dahoud and Passlack all are great prospect for the future.

you also have some good prospekt ind Ochs and Gimber, they can hit it high just like amiri you are using now.

If you are doing great for 3 years + in a row, you might be able to get plays like Brandt, Meyer, Draxler and Goretzka.

Try getting grealish now hes been relegated also butland would be great zivkovic as back up striker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk