Holiday 2012

joshr100

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend went to Salou in May, it was our first time away together and was fantastic.

Next year we want to go somewhere for two weeks all inclusive but the prices seem way too high at the moment. Any of you know any cheap, reliable travel agents or has anyone booked flights, hotel and transfers separately (i.e. not package holiday) as I have heard this is dirt cheap.

Plus has anyone got any recommendations where to go? We have been looking at the canary islands as they are always reliable in my past experiences.

Thanks!

There are places in Thailand that have 5 star hotels for £20 a night, just have to look around. You basically get your flights and choose where you want to stay when you get there.

Bulgaria is dirt cheap! Me and a few of my pals went last year, and we rented an apartment for £600 for 2 weeks! Then the food and drinks are ridiculously cheap i remember a pint of beer was roughly around 90pence. Its packed in the summer too, lots to doo and see, really recommend Bulgaria.

Didn't you find Salou stank of....well...**** in alot of places? haha, I went there last year!

This year I went to Olu Deniz in Turkey, really good there. Stayed at the olu Deniz Resort Hotel, all inclusive for under 500 in June, really nice there too

Me and my girlfriend went to Salou in May, it was our first time away together and was fantastic.

Next year we want to go somewhere for two weeks all inclusive but the prices seem way too high at the moment. Any of you know any cheap, reliable travel agents or has anyone booked flights, hotel and transfers separately (i.e. not package holiday) as I have heard this is dirt cheap.

Plus has anyone got any recommendations where to go? We have been looking at the canary islands as they are always reliable in my past experiences.

Thanks!

My first holiday with my ex was in Salou, was ok but the place was dead. Best part was Port Adventura was within walking distance and Barcelona was an hour away on the bus. I stayed in the Magnolia, where were you?

I suggest the Dominican Republic or somewhere else along the Caribbean. Cost me about £1000 for two weeks in an all inclusive resort. It was amazing, best holiday I've ever had.