Holiday Mode Bug?

Reaction score
Well maybe its not a bug I don't know but I find it very annoying. Whenever I am simming something it ALWAYS stops holidaying after the English season update day. I don't know what to do with this. Does anyone know how to stop this? Does this happen to anyone else?

Basically I just want to start a game that is about 10 - 20 years in already with only regens to play with pretty much but whenever I set it to go and holiday overnight it just stops at the next season update. It isn't a huge deal but its annoying. Anyone know how to fix it?

what version is your game?

You can start with just regens at the very beginning too. Or is the main point that you want to manage in 2020-2030? Not sure about the holidaying thing -- maybe it's because there's a lot more information processed on that day?

10.3 is the version this is just annoying me. Cause I want to get far, but with an experiment im running where I have a litereally perfect, 200 ca and PA striker from Canada who I have wanting to manage, I want to watch that career so I want this to hurry up but I need this stupid thing to stop.