Holiday

Anton86

Reaction score
When and where's everyone going? And for how long

Am off Camping in chroma next month for 29 days :D

ibiza baby!! :)
going to benicassim too if that counts?

prob get a last minute deal with the missus for a week away or rent a villa and CHILLAX!!

Not going on holiday as such but my wife and I are moving from Michigan to Texas in the next month or so.

Getting married next Saturday and going to Sorrento for 2 weeks on Honeymoon. Its not far from Naples so Id love to visit Napoli's Stadium. I try to visit the closest football stadium to wherever I go on holiday, bit of a sad tradition, but then how many people can say they have been th Paphos FC's ground! (Cyprus)

Went to Alton Towers for 2 days earlier this week. That's me done for the rest of the summer.

just back from two amazing weeks in the dominican republic

going to florida. go on the rides and stuff like that. i love the Men In black ride so much.

tow weeks. me, sister, mum, dad, cousin and grandma.

Getting married next Saturday and going to Sorrento for 2 weeks on Honeymoon. Its not far from Naples so Id love to visit Napoli's Stadium. I try to visit the closest football stadium to wherever I go on holiday, bit of a sad tradition, but then how many people can say they have been th Paphos FC's ground! (Cyprus)

congrats btw :D

Florida, two weeks in September (work until End of August).

9 person villa for two of us, 2 weeks for £250 each for the villa :O.

Hot tub, pool, the lot. 14 day tickets to Disneyworld, tickets for Busch Gardens, Seaworld, Universal etc... Backstage tour of sea world also!

Tickets to Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party as well woo.

Going to be awesome.

As long as the plane doesnt crash :(

I went to Shagaluf with a few mates in March, going to Costa Del Sol with the family in September. :D

Urm, i've already been to quite a lot of places this year so that's me done for. Recently been to Alton Towers for 2 days with a few of my friends but that's about it. Going to Flamingo Land in October though..woo!