roverawh7

Reaction score
Every version, I try to get far into the future using holiday mode. Last year, I posted my saves here and a couple of my previous versions have made it onto this site as well. This year I have surpassed my old record and gotten to the year 2330. I have the top flight in Iceland loaded in an effort to minimize the impact on the world, but the league became the 4th biggest in Europe. Screenshots will be included in this post, but uploads will wait until the future.

21c83mw.jpg

clubs.jpg

worldcup.jpg

euros.jpg

May I ask exactly what's the point in holidaying so far into the future?

Pretty cool stuff. I like how unrealistically regularly England win World Cups.

Are all the regens robots? And are they playing in outer space?

Wow, this is amazing.
Have any really random teams won the World Cup (like equatorial guinea or albania)

I bet you in 2330 we'll still have no video technology because Sepp Blatter's 14th descendant thinks it would be bad for the game.

To answer some of the questions here:

I will link to uploaded saves once I get a bit further. The point of doing this is to see what happens in the footballing world after a passage of time. The alternative would be having to manage the 320 years manually...

The only real surprise World Cup winner is Saudi Arabia. Iceland has reached the quarters.

I guess I could post regens, but they basically look like regens from any other time period.

Cant you upload it now for me please? I wana play it lol.

It would be so weird to manage that far in the future. There would be absolutely nothing familiar. Like Iceland becoming the 4th biggest league, it isn't even that much of a country. It would be fun to have to scout to find players, can't just search for the ones you always sign.

LOL, even the Icelandic Cup is a more prestigious competition than the French League.

2330 holy **** - shame its only iceland and not EPL

Could you post some of the leagues and European cups? And are there any major power shifts with smaller teams now winning the prem like accrington..?

Is this still realistic or are teams like Arsenal now winning the Premier league?

How can you holiday that far? my computer screen hibernates after a month, screw doing 330 years!