Status
Not open for further replies.
PS I have played Champ Manager and FM from 1998 every year and before then also on Commodore 64 :)

AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE GAME AND HAVE DONE THE GAME LEGIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You dont complete the game, The game completes you.

To be fair Tactics do play an important role. I have tried out 5 different tactics with liverpool. 2 times i won the league because they were good. 1 time i finishhed in 11th place because it was desperate. Tactics do change the course of the game and when holidaying you can ask your assistint to keep using the same tactics and not allow tactical changes.

The Assistant dont use your tactic, he changes it if it does not work. With à weird formation , he Will change this after 10 Seconds. If you tell him to use no goalie, he still Will in most games as the **** player you suggested in goal Will be put in the reserves. If no goalie is in the squad, the game Will create à " grey" player equal to the clubs standard,in this case à really good one.

Perhaps I should point out that to read the first post may help
I FIRED all ALL the coaches Assistants physios I then registered the crappy players for prem and cup games then set it to run in Holiday mode accept all offers and use these players and tactic
What I am saying is if all the players are the worst in the team all shunted to the left and told to give the ball away and have no goalkeeper then Realstically the team playing against them should get an onion bag full of goals

Another point If I get the top teams Relegated Man U arsenal Chelsea Real Loserpool etc then there players will be on relegation release clauses so then all the best players will be snapped up by tottenham wigan newcastle etc etc rather than play in the Championship So that will then make my League one team who are now second using my own non cheating tactic playing the game legit So when I am promoted to the Championship then its going to make the Championship league a whole lot tougher and also will spread the best players in the game to make a harder game in fact not worse
As the game always puts Man City as winners Man U Arsenal so I am now everning the game up in a way

When I set there teams to Holiday and the seasons completed in April then I am going to Retire all these ADDED Managers and then see what happens
I dont know what happens with Real And Barca as they are both bottom of there league so its going to make the game interesting and not easier for me in a way I have got extra gameplay and its interesting to see how the game will deal with the situation
Yes you can use an editor but thats YOU making the game I am only altering the Big teams outcome and the game is in control of that
So its not me Cheating as I say I am creating a scenario for the game to manage
I have played the game genuine and legit no saves and loading no cheating no downloaded tactics or schedules and used my League 1 team and won to the prem and cups etc and did the same with a team called Eastwood from Blue Square
so as far as I am concerned I have had my money out the game and I always buy the new versions every year
I have never played a cheat way as its pointless or just choose Man City with a 100 million budget is no challenge at all
Iits a game with random elements this was just an idea and perhaps in the wrong section Sorry about that :) maybe should be in the challenge section I just thought its a point to show in the tactics

Well, if the Topic is not about that Chelsea still finished 2nd despite having poor players and à **** tactic, something I have explained why it happens and ju it does not happen to real and barca, then I have no ides what you are getting at. I have read the OP and your other posts and the more I look at them, the less I understand.

whats the point of playing the game at all if your going to do that???? you might of well not bothered getting the game at all

Out of experience, I KNOW that this thread wilkl just turn into people abusing each other. If the OP wants to start a new thread on the suject in the challenge forum, the just go ahead. As almost no user actually understood your point ( I dont think I did either), reconsider rewritting it and just stick to the basic information abnd explain the purpose of the experiment and leave out all other irrelevant information.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.