Holidaying through games can be succesfull??

Mr kRp0

Reaction score
Does anyone had success with holidaying through games.I personaly watch some games and tweak tactics,but in a lot of matches I holiday through them and have succes.I constantly switch or tweak my tactics before match and then proceed to holiday.

I wonder if anyone has any success with this way of playing??I would be grateful to tell me your experience about it.

P.S. Please don't get me wrong.I'm not playing always like that,because I like to be involved in tactics.I play like this only when I'm bored to watch games.

Never been a fan of holidaying as I don't get credited for the result in the press, that goes to my assistant manager.
[But I do use a skin with instant results in career mode] so I get all the glory. (I even get credited with half time team talks) :)

I don't know, but I'd say for this game-play style to be successful you'd need to look at something like 'Genie Scout' and try to marry up your philosophy and tactics to an assistant managers hidden stats.

Last edited:
Well, as a counter-example, I holidayed through the last ten games of my season in Serie A with Verona after an injury crisis made our position unsalvageable. And the AM turned a bad season into an appalling one by managing to finish 19th below Padova. I can't say I'd've done any better with only 10 fit senior players when I threw in the towel, but I couldn't have done worse.

When I'm bored of watching games I play something else :p

I holidayed the last 4 league games after winning the league with man u first season and Mike Phelan won manager of the month!

my conclusion: If you get bored of watching games you can hlliday throught them,but you must change your tactics before every match,and of course you must have a good Assistant Manager..

Well, as a counter-example, I holidayed through the last ten games of my season in Serie A with Verona after an injury crisis made our position unsalvageable. And the AM turned a bad season into an appalling one by managing to finish 19th below Padova. I can't say I'd've done any better with only 10 fit senior players when I threw in the towel, but I couldn't have done worse.

When I'm bored of watching games I play something else :p

I dont't talk about setting up one tactic and go on holiday for 3 months.I'm talking about tweaking tactics before every match and then holiday through that match. ;)

Never been a fan of holidaying as I don't get credited for the result in the press, that goes to my assistant manager.
[But I do use a skin with instant results in career mode] so I get all the glory. (I even get credited with half time team talks) :)

I don't know, but I'd say for this game-play style to be successful you'd need to look at something like 'Genie Scout' and try to marry up your philosophy and tactics to an assistant managers hidden stats.

What skin is it? Have you a link?

you gave me a good idea...going to take control od my U19 team and play with them.