ellismcfc

Reaction score
Started a new save with Bayern and why do the players get so long on holiday? It disrupts my pre-season completely seeing as I have no players to play with!

Yup. Had the same experience in a Bayern test save ... wtf?

SI is most likely to put in the effects of the World Cup. And as Germany played one of the most games in the tournament, the players are probably given a little break. (IRL, Arsenal's Germans came back from vacation very late, pretty sure that's why we played Chambers at CB in the Community Shield.)

SI is most likely to put in the effects of the World Cup. And as Germany played one of the most games in the tournament, the players are probably given a little break. (IRL, Arsenal's Germans came back from vacation very late, pretty sure that's why we played Chambers at CB in the Community Shield.)

thats what it is mate, but Aguero and Zabalefa don't for city and they got to the final.

thats what it is mate, but Aguero and Zabalefa don't for city and they got to the final.

It might sound stupid, but it was probably because they didn't win the World Cup. However, I do agree the Argentians should have been sent on an holiday as well.