Holidays

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So what is everyone doing for their holidays this summer?

I know Kris just got back from Salou, that looked pretty cool and the hotel was very fancy. Wish I could afford somewhere like that lol.

I'm going to Tenerife tomorrow with Becky until the 25th can't wait for it. Don't worry though im sure i'll get myself online a few times and post a few things.

What's everyone else going to be doing?

nah i cant afford it this year unfortunatley. getting a job next week i think though so hopefully save a bit and go away before xmas somewhere

Don't worry though im sure i'll get myself online a few times and post a few things.

PHEW!

:spock:

so will i be temp admin then :cool:

Salou was great and hoping to go to Paris for a few days in September

Got no plans for summer holiday, went to Paris in March, was quite fun :)

I'm going to Tenerife tomorrow with Becky until the 25th can't wait for it. Don't worry though im sure i'll get myself online a few times and post a few things.

Ha, as sad as it sounds i actually wanna get online a few times as well when were out there! lol :D I can't wait to get on the aeroplane thats always so much fun!!

Hmmmm, I'm also looking forward to Pauls Barbeque oh and paintballing too if anyone can manage to get anything organised. Though i'm sure it'll be left to me as usual! lol :irked:

Rachel's Birthday night out in Newcastle and were dressing up too. ;) oh and having a girly night in at her house when her parents go away.

lots of things to do. :D

Probably going to Amsterdam for the weekend :D Will suit me. Also going to France with the father and then off to whitby for 3 nights with 3 of my best buds. Should be a good summer.

Whitby pwns, going there in July, maybe we could meet up for best mate time.

rofl ^

No hols planned for me...tho i could go Cyprus for two weeks with the family...or have a free house. Will have lots of little trips me thinks to see mates in/from uni etc...goin Leics in a few days for a few days. Will probably go to Kent for a w/e in Aug, probs to London and Lpool as well, maybe even Aberdeen cos iv got a mate workin there. And Leeds fest obv :D

Also need to get a job that can accomodate such consistent venturing out...******.

eww dont go to aberdeen its a dump and there all sheep shaggers....wait i forgot your welsh ;) only joking andy

Lol i'll be right at home then :p

I'd only be goin to say a mte...not for the fun of it :p

I'm goin on a couple of gay cruises but tthats about it

I'm goin on a couple of gay cruises but tthats about it

SSL10541.JPG

?

Well were in tenerife now and there's no sun whatsoever. :irked: It's been so cloudy all day! lol :(

but i kicked sean's *** at pool. ;)

Am terrified of flying so i wont be going abroad, a couple of us normally go camping in the summer but not sure whats happening this year, i went to centre parcs couple of weeks back, but im not too fused about holidays really. My girfriend keeps trying to get me to go to florida but i wont get on a plane for 10 minutes never mind the 10 hours or so your on to get there.

Am terrified of flying so i wont be going abroad, a couple of us normally go camping in the summer but not sure whats happening this year, i went to centre parcs couple of weeks back, but im not too fused about holidays really. My girfriend keeps trying to get me to go to florida but i wont get on a plane for 10 minutes never mind the 10 hours or so your on to get there.

I'm pretty scared of flying lol but **** it you only live once. I hate the fact it seems you have no control over your life whilst airbourne :p But face your frears my friend.

your more likely to die in the car to the airport than in the plane apparently.

If you hate flying so much you should take a relaxant or something. My dad can't stand flying whatsoever but i think he took diazepan and he calmed down alot, though he talked utter **** when he took it, kind of like a drunk person! lol

Best part of flying is the take off it's brilliant. :)