Holloway to field weakened team

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackpool manager Ian Holloway says he will rest many first-team regulars for their FA Cup trip to Southampton to save them for the Premier League.

More...

Is this really news worthy lol?

Not at all. But he is bang on.

Survival >Run to 4th round of FA Cup.

Just hope Sunderland do the same, we already have 10 players injured :S
Premier League has got to be the priority

Yes!!! Looks like we have an easy route to the FA Cup 4th Round. Although saying that, I think I would rather be knocked out, so we can fully concentrate on our promotion.

I really would not call that an easy route to the next round!

This being the team he put out against Villa at Villa park and were pipped late on, in a game they arguably should have got at least a point out of.

I meant easier than what it would have been, sorry about that :p Anyway, I am looking forward to the game, no matter what team Ian plays. Looking forward to seeing the Tangerine Army in full swing too, I hope.

They're not all that impressive... pretty quiet and boring on Tuesday night.
Although they are traveling really well at the moment, so should be a good atmosphere.

Does that mean we can look forward to another Holloway rant or will it be accepted this time? :S

its not a premier league game, he is entitled to field whatever team he likes. its the premier league rules that state you must field your strongest possible side, which is bullshit anyway!

he has already made a few comments to SSN about it, love the man, what a legend