Home Advantage in Final

• Thread starter Thread starter therealone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
HAHAHAHA Do you even watch football? Anyone who has a brain cell knows that a final is not 50/50 in terms of allocation. In fact most of the seats is made up of neutrals, be it UEFA officials, referees, media etc. so 20% is about right..

Like I said, you were given the same allocation as the Bayern fans. I didn't state it was 50-50. Did you just say a lot of the seats are made up by referees? We'll sweep that one under the rug eh..

Fans with banners now means there are more fans than Chelsea fans and the players play better? No.

Listen mate. You're a Chelsea fan so I'd hardly be surprised if you didn't understand the part that supporters can play in a game of football. So we'll leave it at that.

Firstly, who I support is irrelevant as I wanted an English team, (Chelsea) to win the final despite being and Arsenal fan. Secondly, based on what you've said, the concept of luck doesn't exist because Chelsea won. Luck is when a number of unlikely, but favourable events come your way. Any goalkeeper that concedes 1 goal in 34 shots is lucky because that's almost impossible. 2 clinical fnishers Robben and Gomez, missing so many chances in one match very rarely happens. Lastly, a team very rarely fails to outscore the opposition with 6x more shots. If it's likely that a far superior team like Bayern had these events against there favour then I don't know what luck is.

Yeah ok. Refreshing to see a rival fan want a fellow English side to win rather than be clouded by bitterness.
Yes, it was unusual but sticking to topic you have to blame Bayern for their poor finishing and not just say "Chelsea were lucky" even if they were. One team's luck is another's failure.
And like the crybaby above you said Bayern also had the home advantage did they not? And him saying that they raped us is hardly accurate when he's now blaming luck for Bayern losing.

Also, regarding you're final point "a team very rarely fails to outscore the opposition with 6x shots". This happens all the time in FM, and its meant to be a simulator!!! Am I just unlucky? ;)

Like I said, you were given the same allocation as the Bayern fans. I didn't state it was 50-50. Did you just say a lot of the seats are made up by referees? We'll sweep that one under the rug eh..

You do realise all of the referee's association including officials are invited to cup finals...fml.

Someone's changing their mind now..."same allocation as Bayern fans"? What happened to "pathetic following"? I'd sweep that one under the rug...

Listen mate. You're a Chelsea fan so I'd hardly be surprised if you didn't understand the part that supporters can play in a game of football. So we'll leave it at that.

Never said they didn't crybaby. I was simply saying that the Bayern fans who had banners and replica shirts on have no more affect than any other fan. CAN. YOU. READ.?

You do realise all of the referee's association including officials are invited to cup finals...fml.

Someone's changing their mind now..."same allocation as Bayern fans"? What happened to "pathetic following"? I'd sweep that one under the rug...

Allocation means you get given so many tickets. You both got an equal amount offered for your supporters, but the ground was overflowing with red fans. I don't know where you were on the day or if you were still supporting your last club but go and watch the game again.

Allocation means you get given so many tickets. You both got an equal amount offered for your supporters, but the ground was overflowing with red fans. I don't know where you were on the day or if you were still supporting your last club but go and watch the game again.

HAHAHA. The plastic insults are back how very original. Is that all you have? You've lost an argument and drop down to that level LOL. Who do you support crybaby?
If both teams got an equal amount of allocated tickets I somehow don't believe the ground was overflowing with red fans, but maybe the banners had an affect???? LOL
If you were right and there were many more Bayern fans then this was not neutral and Bayern had a bigger advantage...but still didn't win! But they raped us didn't they???? You. Are. Wrong. Again. Crybaby.

HAHAHA. The plastic insults are back how very original. Is that all you have? You've lost an argument and drop down to that level LOL. Who do you support crybaby?
If both teams got an equal amount of allocated tickets I somehow don't believe the ground was overflowing with red fans, but maybe the banners had an affect???? LOL
If you were right and there were many more Bayern fans then this was not neutral and Bayern had a bigger advantage...but still didn't win! But they raped us didn't they???? You. Are. Wrong. Again. Crybaby.

I haven't mentioned plastic. Are you referring to the famous plastic flags your club gives out?

I support Man City now. Originally supported Arsenal, then start supporting Chelsea in 2004 before changing to City in recent seasons.

I haven't mentioned plastic. Are you referring to the famous plastic flags your club gives out?

I support Man City now. Originally supported Arsenal, then start supporting Chelsea in 2004 before changing to City in recent seasons.

This is pure comedy! Lose an argument, cry about how i'm a plastic fan and then try and hide who he supports... not a Man Utd fan are you? Jealous Spurs fan? Liverpool history fan? C'mon spill the beans.

Oh he's a Liverpool fan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you make this stuff up?!? Crying that Chelsea were lucky. Forgets his side won by penalties 7 years before...how's Gerrard haha

Don't worry mate. You'll win the Premier League one day!! I have a feeling you're not from Liverpool though :/ And if not then you'd be a hypocrite son!

Please mods, let this thread go on a little longer until crybaby turns off his history channel and explains all this!

Last edited:

Yeah ok. Refreshing to see a rival fan want a fellow English side to win rather than be clouded by bitterness.
Yes, it was unusual but sticking to topic you have to blame Bayern for their poor finishing and not just say "Chelsea were lucky" even if they were. One team's luck is another's failure.
And like the crybaby above you said Bayern also had the home advantage did they not? And him saying that they raped us is hardly accurate when he's now blaming luck for Bayern losing.

Also, regarding you're final point "a team very rarely fails to outscore the opposition with 6x shots". This happens all the time in FM, and its meant to be a simulator!!! Am I just unlucky? ;)

Go on your previous FM save and tell me how many times you have had 30+ shots and failed to win. It does happen once in a while, however the occurance of this is ofen exaggerated. When West Ham played against Chelsea at home last season, (19th Century Football) Chelsea had 39 shots that game and 72% posession. Just because Chelsea didn't win doesn't mean that West Ham were lucky. As I have said, luck is a series of unlikely events putting a scenario is one favour. Everything that went against Bayern that day has odds in the 1000s/1. What are the odds of a team failing to win with 34 shots, 10 corners, against lesser quality players, Robben and Gomes missing multiple CCC and a Keeper playing the blinder of his life. This scenario occurs once in a few thousand matches.

Boy do I hate Chelsea fans, always want to deny FACTS and always want to assume their is a campaign going on against them... (Although the campaign fact is irrelevant I just wanted to say it)

Boy do I hate Chelsea fans, always want to deny FACTS and always want to assume their is a campaign going on against them... (Although the campaign fact is irrelevant I just wanted to say it)

The fact is Chelsea won the Champions League in their opponents stadium with a weakened team. We don't need another bitter crybaby on this thread. There's no point even arguing the campaign point as you will be so blinded by hate/jealousy whatever you want to call it that it will be pointless.

Last edited:
Go on your previous FM save and tell me how many times you have had 30+ shots and failed to win. It does happen once in a while, however the occurance of this is ofen exaggerated. When West Ham played against Chelsea at home last season, (19th Century Football) Chelsea had 39 shots that game and 72% posession. Just because Chelsea didn't win doesn't mean that West Ham were lucky. As I have said, luck is a series of unlikely events putting a scenario is one favour. Everything that went against Bayern that day has odds in the 1000s/1. What are the odds of a team failing to win with 34 shots, 10 corners, against lesser quality players, Robben and Gomes missing multiple CCC and a Keeper playing the blinder of his life. This scenario occurs once in a few thousand matches.

Haha, nearly every match I have 30 plus shots so when I do lose I normally have 30 plus shots. I posted a SS on the rage thread the other day and have had more since (games where i've dominated but lost) but CBA to post them constantly.

If i can read, it appears you are contradicting yourself. You are moaning that Chelsea were lucky due to Bayern's dominace but Chelsea's dominance against West Ham, you are claiming that West Ham weren't unlucky? How so?

The fact is Chelsea won the Champions League in their opponents stadium with a weakened team. We don't need another bitter crybaby on this thread. There's no point even arguing the campaign point as you will be so blinded by hate/jealousy whatever you want to call it that it will be pointless.

No one is denying that Chelsea won it.

Oh he's a Liverpool fan HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you make this stuff up?!? Crying that Chelsea were lucky. Forgets his side won by penalties 7 years before...how's Gerrard haha

Don't worry mate. You'll win the Premier League one day!! I have a feeling you're not from Liverpool though :/ And if not then you'd be a hypocrite son!

Please mods, let this thread go on a little longer until crybaby turns off his history channel and explains all this!

Your feeling is wrong then mate. Scouser born and bred. Haven't been to anfield for about 4 months though. But I went the away game vs Bolton 4 weeks ago, does that count mate?

No one is denying that Chelsea won it.

Your feeling is wrong then mate. Scouser born and bred. Haven't been to anfield for about 4 months though. But I went the away game vs Bolton 4 weeks ago, does that count mate?

Congratulations. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Back