Home, Away and Third kit problems!!!

AdamArsenal

Reaction score
While editing a team, i also changed the kits. However, when I load up the new game it still shows the original kits.
Anyone know whats happening here or what I'm doing wrong?
Cheers.

So you are editing the kits in the editor? Those kits are only used in the ME unless the team does not have a 2D kit to show in the information screen ect. which is the only time the game will show a 2d version of the editor kit.

I am edting kits in the editor but it still shows up as the original kits when i want to select a team.

But are the original kits 2d kits or editor style kits themselves?

Any ideas????

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Help!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Heeeeeelllllp"!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its because they are a licensed team

the only way to change it is by extracting the Graphins.fmf file and opening it to find the 2d kits, there you can delete them and they will show default base kits, used in the editor.

Thanks me later ;)

Its because they are a licensed team

the only way to change it is by extracting the Graphins.fmf file and opening it to find the 2d kits, there you can delete them and they will show default base kits, used in the editor.

Thanks me later ;)

Where can i find the graphics.fmf file?

C Drive> Program Files> Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011> Data

it dosent say it

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

ok found it, what program do i use?