Gellard

Reaction score
Hey,

I quite like signing 18yo (or below) players for the opportunity of them becoming club-grown players. I always set their loan status as unavailable, but was wondering whether they would still retain home-grown by club status if I loaned them out for a year (I assume not). It would mean a really huge boost to my squad planning.

Cheers for your answers.

No, they won't have the "Trained at Club" Status :S However, if you loan them at a team that's in the same nation you are, they will have the status "Trained in Nation". I have this super goalkeeper (regen) at my team (AC Milan) and i loaned him at Padova for 3 years at age 17-20 and now he has the status "Trained in Nation". Hope my answer is what you were looking for.

Just as I thought it would work, but I did not have the patience/courage to test it out. Cheers!

Thanks for the advice, that was troubling me too. Just started a new game and didn't know the rules on fm2012. I'd better hang onto Danny Wilson at LFC for another two years then! Cheers again for the post Gellard - and for the reply Seb.