Home Nations International Competition?

SFB

Reaction score
is there a way to put it into the game using the editor? its in the editor itself, but i dont know how to activate it or get it too work, I tried making it a Great Britan league thing, but it just crashes when I try and play it, can anybody help or is there a download maybe for this?

nvm about the home nations thing, I managed to do it as part of the english league structure

me too..............................the tournament does exist if you search editor for 4 association tournament
or even the the Home International Championship that is the full name...................it is allocated to G.B

so 2 different names for same event

it appears it is for scotland/2 irelands and wales.only
but in editor no teams are allocated?????

the event some users say starts in 2010

i cant get any editing(want england to play) to work
no matter i try

would love someone to set it up and upload the edited file so I could download please

this has been done and is working fine if anyone still interested

I'm interested, but I don't understand how to make it work.

I've found the two competitions you mentioned in the editor, but short of just adding the nations to the 'teams' tab and hoping for the best, I don't understand how to make it actually happen.

Just to check that we're both on the same page - I'm trying to make a sort of football version of the Six Nations. England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (+N.I.?) all playing each other in a league tournament every year (Is it possible to decide yourself when it takes place? Presumably I'd need to stop it clashing with the World Cup and European Championships.... or can you only have it in non WC/EC summers?)