Home Nations Tournement

Would you like to see a Home Nations tournement?

• Yes, would be great to watch

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No, would never happen

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
In 2011 it is confirmed at Four Associations Tournament, All Nations bar England, and Scotland will lift it... :)

Not sure why this has started to get talked about again by the English FA, but the idea was talked about a few years back between all the UK and Irish FAs and it was decided on a Celtic Cup, since England thought they were too good to participate.

It will just be a pointless competition anyway with England winning it most of the time.

Is this the same England who struggled against, USA,ALGERIA & SOLVENIA,

No wonder the England national team is so disliked,Attitudes like Your's (CtPauley) gets right up every ones noses.

No wonder the England national team is so disliked,Attitudes like Your's (CtPauley) gets right up every ones noses.

Until scotland etc... qualify for another tournament then that attitude won't change. I couldn't give a **** about this tournament or the england national team anyway.

I will admit Scotland are ****, but England are not that much better ;)

I'm scottish and i agree with CtPauley england would win it most years as they have far better players than Wales NI and ourselves

Doesnt matter now. FA just confirmed it won't be taking place lol. Going to be a series of one off matches. Should make their minds up lol

Doesnt matter now. FA just confirmed it won't be taking place lol. Going to be a series of one off matches. Should make their minds up lol

Its being sponsored by carling..its now called nations cup

Ireland v Wales 8/2/11

Scotland v N.Ireland 9/2/11

Imho, it would be great. I would love to see it happen, but I don't see it happening unless something like Scotland qualifying for the World Cup and England doesn't happens.

Go on wee northern ireland!!! Haha! Got to admit i was surprised england wernt in this tournament although better for the other nations be honest england are not the best atm like but they are so much better than there british neighbours so sort of makes sense they arent in it! NI for the euros!! Only joking haha

Really? Just heard on radio was Euros. Oh well. Either way, i'm undecided about it to be honest. Do club players need yet another international tournament?

Aww yeah, because of all the other international tourney's that Scotland, Wales & N.Ireland are involved in? :p