home town to champions league challenge

corio111

Reaction score
OK so in this challenge you manage your home town team to try and compete for the champions league in 15 years time every pre season and end of season you post your screenshots on to this thread and see how well you do OK these are the screenshots you have to post see ok
Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

thanks and good luck

Last edited:
I'll give it a go with Wigan when I get home tonight.

Will give it a go with Wearside (Sunderland obviously). :D

Well you guys have wigan and sunderland as your home towns. I have Cheltenham Town.Just a little bit harder.

But still nothing compared to me.. Köpings FF in swedish division 2 (fourth tier) :p

Well you guys have wigan and sunderland as your home towns. I have Cheltenham Town.Just a little bit harder.

Well I have bourton (on the water) rovers, so I think I may have to do cheltenham aswell

count yourself's lucky... my home town isnt even in the game!

You can get away with Cheltenham. Its only down the road.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Whats your home town

Rugby town FC (9th teir of football in england) :(

Download this database. Its down to level 10.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u6bf1yapqn429r8

aha... i knew there was one, but i couldnt find it... thankyou ... i will start tonight sometime (after punching the **** out of my oponent on fight night round 4 this after noon :D )

thouggh i have one issue... i cannot do it in 7 seasons (it will be impossible in 7 seasons i will be in the championship :( ) (i just worked it out)

aha... i knew there was one, but i couldnt find it... thankyou ... i will start tonight sometime (after punching the **** out of my oponent on fight night round 4 this after noon :D )

thouggh i have one issue... i cannot do it in 7 seasons (it will be impossible in 7 seasons i will be in the championship :( ) (i just worked it out)

I wouldnt worry about season limit. Its a big challenge. Fair play to you if you make it to the prem.

I wouldnt worry about season limit. Its a big challenge. Fair play to you if you make it to the prem.

thanks :D it will be interesting... ive never done lower than BSP but anything is worth a go... plus i need to get back into FM i havent played it since mid december :D lol

Put it in editor data folder

documents > sports interactive > fm 11 > editor data

If there is no editor data folder then create one

Seaham Red Star. 22nd Tier (I think) of English football. I'll pass. :p