home town to champions league challenge

My next nearest town is Bolton lol.. I'm kinda stuck for a 'challenge'

Oh, good idea actually. I might think about doing it, they have little or no transfer budget at the start of the season, poor youth and reserves, so it'd be more of a challenge than I think.XD

Unless there's an Ashton-in-Makerfield team, which is an area of a town.. Or Leigh, not Eastleigh.

Does AFC Champions League count? Singapore Armed Forces (1st tier and there is only one tier) Defending champions in the game but since even a team formed by unwanted 6th tier french league players have won the league just previously u can imagine how bad Singapore football can be. :S

"Cheadle Town's average home attendance for the 2008-09 season was 55, exactly the same as the previous season. Most of this support consists of the players' friends and families."

Although we had the honour of hosting a soccer school run by Jairzinho in 1993, which is pretty tasty.

But yeah, Cheadle Town to the Blue Square Premier in 7 seasons is a challenge in itself.

My home town is Burnley...

Not too difficult to get there in 7 years

ok i change it to 10 season ok

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

remeber post the screenshots

ok i change it to 10 season ok

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

remeber post the screenshots

Yeah thats better. look out for the little people.

took a random lowest league swedish team as my home town is in div 6 or 7, only took me about 6 seasons, tho i had to copy messi, c.ronaldo and so on in the editor, but hey IF that would happen irl it would work!

i guess i've technically already done this with man united, but i'll go with altrincham even though that is .1 miles further away than manchester ;)

Hahhh, my hometown is accessable only with editor datas. Hungary 3rd division. :p It's even a big ask to get in the 1st league.

I'm currently 7 seasons in and I'm in the championship with my hometown blyth spartans, im probably going to get premoted as I'm currently sitting in second with 7 games to go...

I'm currently 7 seasons in and I'm in the championship with my hometown blyth spartans, im probably going to get premoted as I'm currently sitting in second with 7 games to go...

You deserve Kudos.

I'll do it with Macclesfield today I'll keep you informed.

My hometown is in the 4th level of dutch amateur football, which is the 6th level of dutch football in total. Is there a database for dutch amateur football?

i'll have to use wisbech town fc.. team in the ****** county leagues way down non league, well i have the database to manage them ahha