homefront ps3

yeah looks great game will see when it arrives in the post has i have ordered it

this game makes me feel like kick the nrth koreans *** ;)

but the game is too patriotic for the Americans.

Looked average at best from what I saw of it, not outstanding in any aspect it seemed.

well i can say that homefront kicks *** my game arrived today in the post

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

anybody else got this game today or ordered it

Just played it on xbox 360 , the story is awful and i mean awful, the graphics are shoddy and the actual gameplay is poor at best. The story honestly looks like an original xbox game not a 360 . I like the idea of the 32 person multiplayer and the dedicated servers but at the end of it all its just another poor attempt at a shooter with very little substance and I suspect from what I've played of the online multiplayer a high amount of spawn camping :mad:

Really?
I wasn't sure about the graphics and multiplayer but I thought the story looked pretty original.

nah i will stick to killzone 3, and bad company 2. both look and play better IMO.

One of those mediocre FPS games that I will buy when down in price.

Will probably pick it up on saturday, looks pretty good. Going to get Battlefield 3 though, for defo!

i like the multilayer mode mostly. im playing it on the Onlive game system.

Ok, so i NEARLY brought this earlier today....but then i realised it was made by the same people who made Frontlines, Fuel Of War.....Now, should i depart from £34 and buy this game?

Sounds like a pretty cool game, got excited when I watched the ad. But for €36?

No thanks, at least not now.

Actually , with Black Ops, Fifa 11, Pes 2011 & the God of them all FM 11:wub:, if I do buy this game i will most likely play it a few times then forget about it. So sorry Homefront but its a no.

Been reading it's 800 microsoft points to unlock the online mode past level 5.

Will probably rent for the campaign, but have read that overall this is jsut another run of the mill FPS.

Shame, the trailers and hype surrounding this a few months ago suggested it meant business.