homefront ps3

Been reading it's 800 microsoft points to unlock the online mode past level 5.

Will probably rent for the campaign, but have read that overall this is jsut another run of the mill FPS.

Shame, the trailers and hype surrounding this a few months ago suggested it meant business.

Even though i own a PS3.....Your comment has just put me off buying it.....:)

Been reading it's 800 microsoft points to unlock the online mode past level 5.

Will probably rent for the campaign, but have read that overall this is jsut another run of the mill FPS.

Shame, the trailers and hype surrounding this a few months ago suggested it meant business.

Yeah, I read Play magazine back in January (I think) when they did a special preview for Homefront, it sounded awesome then, but now it just looks like a normal FPS :S

I completed it in 3 hours.. Online is alright but not got the time for it. Waste of money on my behalf.

Meh, like someone above me said, it's pretty average. I'd rather save my money for Mortal Kombat when that comes out because that game just looks awesome! <3 I might pick it up though if the price drops to keep me busy until BF3 and MW3.

Even though i said i wouldn't buy it, i did....and I'm not that impressed :(

As mentioned, the trailers and advertising showed the game to be amazing.

I honestly didn't expect it to get slated in this thread, and I doubt i'll even look into renting this game. Shame.

As mentioned, the trailers and advertising showed the game to be amazing.

I honestly didn't expect it to get slated in this thread, and I doubt i'll even look into renting this game. Shame.

let me check out Multiplayer, and then ill send it to you lol

Bad Company 2 is the best online shooter(Cod just isnt that good anymore).Tho I have to say the most fun I have had was with MAG 256 people playing together was brilliant anyways I heard Homefront was way below averege.Now that I am saving really for BC3 this game wont even get a look into the iside of my house.