Homegrown Players - Aged 16-21. Good potential

TAIZER

Reaction score
Looking for some young English Home grown players aged between 16-21.

Potential to become leading-good Premiership players or even at a current ability for the premiership / Leading championship level

Nobody with ridiculous asking prices 10/15m max per player would be good

You aren't going to get all that many options given those restrictions. English players demand a premium given the money in the Prem, so 10m a player isn't really that much. Especially if you are wanting Prem-quality players already rather than "potential to develop into". A lot of the players you could target in that price range are barely Championship quality at this point and more potential than anything else.

A good option is to do what mid-level Prem clubs tend to do in reality - watch for the big clubs transfer listing "failed" prospects that still have value. This will vary game to game, and some aren't Prem caliber and never will be. But its one of the best ways to seek out real bargains.

Realistically, you won't find many English players of that level for that price range, though. If you look abroad - Scotland, Scandinavia, etc - you will have some solid options in that range.

Ryan Sessegnon around 7ish mil

Callum Gribbin, not sure on price

Flatsindah

Agreed. I shouldn’t have capped or even had the price limit on the players, but getting into the second season I’d like to bring some homegrown English talents into my squad just in case Brexit happens. 50m budget plenty of wages I’d be able to get 3-4 with good current ability & some potential, was a panic post. To many hours spent for a hard Brexit to ruin a save lol :O

You aren't going to get all that many options given those restrictions. English players demand a premium given the money in the Prem, so 10m a player isn't really that much. Especially if you are wanting Prem-quality players already rather than "potential to develop into". A lot of the players you could target in that price range are barely Championship quality at this point and more potential than anything else.

A good option is to do what mid-level Prem clubs tend to do in reality - watch for the big clubs transfer listing "failed" prospects that still have value. This will vary game to game, and some aren't Prem caliber and never will be. But its one of the best ways to seek out real bargains.

Realistically, you won't find many English players of that level for that price range, though. If you look abroad - Scotland, Scandinavia, etc - you will have some solid options in that range.

Looking for some young English Home grown players aged between 16-21.

Potential to become leading-good Premiership players or even at a current ability for the premiership / Leading championship level

Nobody with ridiculous asking prices 10/15m max per player would be good

Ryan Sessegnon costs you around 7.5-10m. Defo worth a try.