Reaction score
Just a quick question to see if anyone can help, I started a season with spurs and obviously there in the Europa league and to give your squad you have to have so many HG players I know it's obvious when your submitting your squad who's HG and who's not but after that just on the normal screens how can you tell who's HG and who's not also how can you check when buying players who is HG if you can?

Thanks in advance

Just a quick question to see if anyone can help, I started a season with spurs and obviously there in the Europa league and to give your squad you have to have so many HG players I know it's obvious when your submitting your squad who's HG and who's not but after that just on the normal screens how can you tell who's HG and who's not also how can you check when buying players who is HG if you can?

Thanks in advance

1. On your squad screen (not tactics), one of the views in the drop down menu is labelled "home-grown status." Unless there is another way to display the HG icon (other than when your next game has HG limits like Europa), this is the easiest way I know of.

2. On the player screen, under the overview drop down, go to information, then eligibility tab, should tell you the country and club for which he has HG status. If you're actively seeking a player with certain HG status, there is a condition you can add for it in the player search/scouting page (F5/F7)