SeanCoey

Reaction score
It seems to me that the game has bugged out in the register player stage and has continued to show the home grown status along with the league rules. It started at the league registration point at the start of the 14/15 season and has continued into 15/16. Team view, Team selection view.

Both screenshots are taken on the same date 31st​ October 2015, so I'm not registering players for any competition especially not League 1. The only option I see is using the player status field instead of player status information but that makes things rather large and unsightly.

Also the HG symbol went away for brief periods of the January transfer window in 2016, but has remained after the January transfer squad registration and unfortunately I did not take screenshots.

I would appreciate any help or advice you may have, thanks.

Fixed! I cleared cache.

Last edited:
This is the 5th Thread I've seen relating to this problem, and I'm yet to find a solution anywhere online. I have the same problem and it's driving me mad. Have you fixed it yet?

The original post has been edited mate, it says 'Fixed. I cleared cache!'. Did you try that?

To do so, in Steam, right click Football Manager 2013 - Properties - Local Files - Verify Intergrity of Game Cache...