i think this might be the first match that hasn't actually bored me so far this world cup.

Extremely ignorant.

Chile are a quality side and probably will go through behind Spain.

Not really ignorant mate, I can only name Palacios out of both of the sides, I have no idea how they play so I just assumed that they would play defensive and create few opportunities.....

The referee for this match has been appalling.

He's made poor decisions at key moments in he game, and lumped it onto his assistant a lot of the time too even when he's closer to the point in question.

Carlo needs to sign up mr alexis sanchez. What a player

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Ref didn't see that handball pretty poor desisions today.

Hope Man United sign Alexis Sanchez he could be are new number 7 very very impressed.

Chuffed. I had predicted 1-0 to Chile. :D Good game from the two teams

chile were to good

it take three players to tackle sanchez!

i said they would be the team to watch. class side

Really good match as expected. Alexis Sanchez looked really good and the likes of Valdivia and Mati Fernandez are ones to watch.

Interesting side that could go through.

Disappointed with only 1 goal from Chile but they played very well and looked very composed at the back. Barely stretched but the referee was an absolute disgrace, some very poor decisions

Disappointed with only 1 goal from Chile but they played very well and looked very composed at the back. Barely stretched but the referee was an absolute disgrace, some very poor decisions
yeah, expected a few more goals, but it wasnt for lack of trying though. they are very good and committing men forward without getting overwhelmed at the back. i think they will qualify second

:D! If you noticed, Chile didn't have any strikers. Valdivia (even though he's a #10) was playing as a forward (#9), but he's not strong enough as Humberto Suazo is. Chile had the opportunities to win at least 3-0 (11+ shots on goal) while Honduras only had 1. The Chilean defense was surprisingly amazing.

Poor decisions by the referee, I'm slightly disappointed with today's ref.

I have been up for chile since the day the WC game came out and now they have the chance to knock Spain out

May not have scored as many as Germany, but they are the most entertaining side thus far. Will be even better with Humberto Suazo up front. See them getting to last 16