2nd my first season in the Prem with Wrexham, this works! :)

so nice to see no IWB, added to my 3 tactics list, I'll try to remember to update

I will add it in my third slot too
Even I don't play with wingers
I am wondering how stabile is in away?
Playing with Spurs second season
Lost CL final in first season
Maybe this will give me victory in next CL final

Very under rated tactic this. I’m in 2030 with Stockport, first season in Premier League and was really struggling. Popped this in and beat Chelsea away 4-0 then Liverpool at home 3-1. Just finished the season and stayed up by 9 points. Looking forward to a full season with it next.

Very under rated tactic this. I’m in 2030 with Stockport, first season in Premier League and was really struggling. Popped this in and beat Chelsea away 4-0 then Liverpool at home 3-1. Just finished the season and stayed up by 9 points. Looking forward to a full season with it next.
Hey there lad I am glad my tactic helped you to avoid relegation.
If you were playing with it lately your next season let us know how thangs cracked off for you.

Played HoodCrack on my Dynamo Dresden save on pr0's update they start in third bundesliga. Back to back promotions .
My first season in the bundesliga we finished third and the media prediction at the start of the season was 17th.
Even after some good loans in january after the board agreed to increase my wage and transfer budget slightly ( by about 2.5m euro) we were still 13th media prediction. At home I won against Dortmund Bayern and Leipzig (which won the league with 91pts)
1665610018751.png
1665610066863.png