Nathan123

Reaction score
Had a brilliant first season with West Brom with winning the championship, however, i've had a nightmare start to the premiership, theirs no consistancy, i've won away at Old Trafford 3-1, and beaten Chelsea at home, but then lost 4-1 at home to Burnley, i'm pleased with the squad i've got but can't figure out how i'm losing so much!? Any suggestions would be great, have got £4.9m transfer budget aswell...

To put it simply your team was too good for the championship but not good enough for the Premier.

That was helpful, thanks for stating the obvious, i was looking for advice not smart comments...
How can i put this right guys? :)

I would play Zaki up-front on his own with James Morisson behind him with license to roam. Use Zaki as target as Morisson as main playmaker. Use a GReg Halford-type player to replace Morisson at RM, someone who isn't a flash fancy-dan, but who gets the job done. I would be ambitious and go for Beckham, as well as looking at some other GK's.

Hope this helps. :)

I'd resign and find another team! Lol XD only joking...

I think christophermcl pretty much summed it all up. You just gotta try various tactics, maybe download a few examples and try them out. Obviously nothing's gonna work straight away as the players need to get used to the changes. Try looking for unattached players at the start of the next window, or maybe even a few cheap 'golden oldies'.

maybe a cheap goalkeeper who is consistent is the answer. Try someone like Hennessey

JP is not trying smart comments, your team is actually not good enough for the premierleague

That was helpful, thanks for stating the obvious, i was looking for advice not smart comments...
How can i put this right guys? :)
If im stating the obvious then there is no need for this thread because you already know the answer.I wasn't trying to be smart im telling you why your losing so many.

I know they're not good enough, just look at the League Table! Thats why i started this thread!

Thanks for your suggestions guys, will look to experiment a bit :)

JP is not trying smart comments, your team is actually not good enough for the premierleague

Talk about ****-kissing........:|
lol only kidding Jack :p:D ;)

I'd resign and find another team! Lol XD only joking...

I think christophermcl pretty much summed it all up. You just gotta try various tactics, maybe download a few examples and try them out. Obviously nothing's gonna work straight away as the players need to get used to the changes. Try looking for unattached players at the start of the next window, or maybe even a few cheap 'golden oldies'.

Thanks mate. :)