zyndar

Reaction score
HORUS

2658265-20171001-ACvcXt.jpg

This tactic was developed using Scavenger as a base.

2658256-20171001-8U51kK.png

2658257-20171001-UBfKdR.png

NO OIs

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, attacking movement afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the filters here ==> Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

Tested with Southampton and Manchester United

NOTES
- Corners taken by the best corner taker
- Left footed player in AMCR and right footed player in AMCL position if possible

Last edited:
As a fan of your tactics I gave this one a go with Arsenal. The first matches are looking very promising. My only problem is with the squad that I have to use Ramsey and Cazorla as B2B mids (or Elneny+Xhaka). Sometimes the number of long shots are high, but as I see it is done due to the domination on the field, the opponent's back is getting rubbed by the net.

Sorry for the off topic, Zyndar, but don't you think your best tactic already deserved a proper thread: scavenger. I think a lot of users are not aware of it's existence "lost" in the samurai thread. :)

Sorry for the off topic, Zyndar, but don't you think your best tactic already deserved a proper thread: scavenger. I think a lot of users are not aware of it's existence "lost" in the samurai thread. :)

Maybe you are right mate, I've also had a tought on that, but maybe it is now lost of importance. Since FM18 is closer and closer, it could be worth to preserve for the future :)