hoseth0711

Reaction score
WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP--WIP

INTRO

Allright guys since i always been af fan of FM and editing the game with an eye for great and realistic football i now bring you my very own Y-Tactic.

ABOUT THE TACTIC
The goal with this tactic is to combine Barcelonas ball possessive and patiently football with the great offensive football as we know it from Manchester City.
MORE IS COMING

FORMATION
The formation i use for this tactic is a 3-4-3 formation sine i want to be able to play with wingers and 3 central midfielders
MORE IS COMING

SCREENSHOTS

View attachment 275379View attachment 275380View attachment 275381View attachment 275382
More Is coming

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69372591/Hoseths Y tactic.tac

PLEASE NOTICE
This tactic is in beta stage which means that you should not use this tactic if you want a more stable tactic with bigger chances to win. On the other hand beta stage also means that i will be working on this tactic to make it as close to perfect as possible. Im currently managing Manchester City and this tactic is working great for me so far with a lot of possision and great attacking football
And at last please give me feedback so im able to make the tactic better for everyone:)
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Ser spændende ud, den vil jeg sgu lige prøve:)

Det lyder godt. Bare du ikke har for høje forventninger. Meld gerne tilbage hvordan det gik, så jeg kan få et indtryk af om hvorvidt at det er helt håbløst ;)

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2