Chico Nico

Reaction score
!game closed! Due to lack of commited players game has been closed!

closed

Last edited:
im intrested and i have added u on himachi, wen will u start the league?

Well i will start as soon as we get 5 people or so

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

im intrested and i have added u on himachi, wen will u start the league?

Are you on Hamachi now? If so connect to my channel please.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I need at least one more person to start game! At the moment there is 3 people including me who are in hamachi ready to play!

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Game started, join if you want

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Game is still undergoing if anyone is interested! Currently in Pre-season, not too late and with 3 people playing this game!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I currently have 2 people playing and plus me makes 3. WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR ONE OR TWO PLAYERS SO THIS GETS MORE EXCITING!

We are just into Pre-season, probably into first week. We would be very active, every day possibly. Probably 3-7 (UK GMT+0) in the afternoons. Sometimes depending on whos online, we may play during Mornings 9-12. Then couple of hours at Midnight if people are on.

The only times we will not play would be Fridays and Sundays due to me having Work, Work would mean 6-9, so i guess that doesn't really affect it much but i may not be available if i am getting ready for work.

Ahhh okay then, I don't really have the time to be available then dude, but thanks!

Ok well the game will start tommorrow at approx 3.00P.M at UK Time, (GMT+0). There is still places available just to remind people that we have 7 players in this game and a few more would not harm the game but the teams to manage would be limited.

Are you on the now? Just so I can jump on and pick a team?
Im in the Hamachi lobby, just need your ID.

Am on, sign on please! :)

your not even on dude...sign in Hamachi

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

You can sort it out tommorrow, i'm off now.

---------- Post added 30/06/2011 at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 29/06/2011 at 11:34 PM ----------

Update: We are still looking for one or two more players! We currently have 4 players.

I would like to join this league if possible, these times sound perfect for me to be on.
I've never played a network game but would very much like to get into them so hopefully you'll give me a chance to show i'm reliable.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

And now i've just checked my laptop and i've forgot to bring the disk with me so can't play!! Grrr, what a fool i am!! lol
I would still be interested in joining but it would be when i get home from work, about 8pm if thats any good. Or i could join whenever you're next on.

I would like to join this league if possible, these times sound perfect for me to be on.
I've never played a network game but would very much like to get into them so hopefully you'll give me a chance to show i'm reliable.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

And now i've just checked my laptop and i've forgot to bring the disk with me so can't play!! Grrr, what a fool i am!! lol
I would still be interested in joining but it would be when i get home from work, about 8pm if thats any good. Or i could join whenever you're next on.

Oh ok no problem, make sure you download Hamachi. We will always play 3-7. When you get back from work, make sure your on Hamachi and i will get on game and you can choose your team and sort out your tactic and stuff.

Nah, still says cant connect to servers.
Probs is a connection problem or something, sorry boys!

Nah, still says cant connect to servers.
Probs is a connection problem or something, sorry boys!

Yeah it is then. If you can't connect, it means your connection isn't good enough to connect to mine :/

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Game has just ended, that was fun dudes! :) As usual, it will continue tommorrow at 3PM (UK time GMT+0). IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR NEWCOMERS! WE HAVE JUST STARTED INTO PRE-SEASON. JOIN NOW!

Yeah i can't seem to connect to server either and my connection is excellent :(