Hosting a game. Player from the states with limited playing time

Aung Pyae

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'll be hosting a game. Looking for up to 3 players. Will be using custom database.
Premier league, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, French or Dutch leage.
No top 3 teams, and no mancity and spurs. Liverpool is accepted.
Other than that there are no particular rule.
I'm from United states and I have limited time, so we'll need to discuss about the game time.
Reply to this thread, and we'll talk about this

i am intrested from serbia have all night and day to play

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

cmon i wann play

if you load all them leagues up the lag for the other players will be impossible

anybody, who's interested, please contact me through my gmail [email protected]. I will be replying to your respective mails.
@Cutsy: I don't plan to load all the leagues. Will only be loading the leagues that we play in

anybody, who's interested, please contact me through my gmail [email protected]. I will be replying to your respective mails.
@Cutsy: I don't plan to load all the leagues. Will only be loading the leagues that we play in

still if your loading up 3 or more leagues game will be slow :( same with selecting large database. it may be ok on your computer but to the other players the lag will be impossible. i have a 5star connection and computer speed even if i have 4 nations selected but the other players could not do anything due to the lag. only trying to help