Reaction score
I am looking for people to join a network game. This will be the first I have tried on FM11 as I have been trying to get to know the game as a single player first. Please only adults and no children who wish to come play for an hour the quit, ruining it for everybody else. Just post your details and team here. We will be playing in England, I will be going with Liverpool. Everybody welcome from all countries. I'm looking to start the game as soon as possible, I may add, like right now! :)

Last edited:
il have to download Hamachi as i dont yet have it but will be playing future online games so if you bear with me il let you know when its downloaded bud :)

il have to download Hamachi as i dont yet have it but will be playing future online games so if you bear with me il let you know when its downloaded bud :)

No worries, I just downloaded it myself as I got a new laptop recently and haven't played a network game on FM11 yet. It doesn't take long or much effort but is a must have for these games, makes everything a lot easier.

hi mate which patch do you have because you need same patch to play

Yeah its downloaded now, il just stick in your details. My hamachi name is danburbridge_1 also.

How do i join your network game from hamachi to FM?

If you look at your Hamachi you will see next to the names when somebody has sent you a message. Just right click there and select "chat". From there you will see my instructions.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

I will start the game when we get two more players. Come on people join up!

Might be interested in playing mate joined the hamachi
Just so long as people stick with it