Status
Not open for further replies.

Keagy G

Reaction score
I Created some kits in photoshop, how do i get them to appear in my actual game? they dont appear, What do i need to do? Thanks

You need to -

1- Resize to 160x160.
2- Save as a PNG
3- Make a config file using FMXML(Google it)

You need to -

1- Resize to 160x160.
2- Save as a PNG

Cheeers Pal

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

You need to -

1- Resize to 160x160.
2- Save as a PNG
Ive Done All That But It Still wont Load In Game, I Edited The Unique Id's An Everything Stil Dont Work...Help? :)

I downloaded some, but where do you save the kits and how do you get them to work in the game?

I downloaded some, but where do you save the kits and how do you get them to work in the game?
Extract To C:\Users\......\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Graphics
Preferences
untick skin cache an tick reload skin on confirn
Click Comfim An That Should Work

Extract To C:\Users\......\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Graphics
Preferences
untick skin cache an tick reload skin on confirn
Click Comfim An That Should Work
Thanks ;) It works now

Multitasking

iOS 4 delivers seven new multitasking services that allow your apps to perform tasks in the background while preserving battery life and performance. These multitasking services include:

• Background audio - Allows your app to play audio continuously. So customers can listen to your app while they surf the web, play games, and more.
  • Voice over IP - Your VoIP apps can now be even better. Users can now receive VoIP calls and have conversations while using another app. Your users can even receive calls when their phones are locked in their pocket.
  • Background location - Navigation apps can now continue to guide users who are listening to their iPods, or using other apps. iOS 4 also provides a new and battery efficient way to monitor location when users move between cell towers. This is a great way for your social networking apps to keep track of users and their friends' locations.
  • Push notifications - Receive alerts from your remote servers even when your app isn't running.
  • Local notifications - Your app can now alert users of scheduled events and alarms in the background, no servers required.
  • Task finishing - If your app is in mid-task when your customer leaves it, the app can now keep running to finish the task.
  • Fast app switching - All developers should take advantage of this. This will allow users to leave your app and come right back to where they were when they left - no more having to reload the app.

Multitasking

iOS 4 delivers seven new multitasking services that allow your apps to perform tasks in the background while preserving battery life and performance. These multitasking services include:

• Background audio - Allows your app to play audio continuously. So customers can listen to your app while they surf the web, play games, and more.
  • Voice over IP - Your VoIP apps can now be even better. Users can now receive VoIP calls and have conversations while using another app. Your users can even receive calls when their phones are locked in their pocket.
  • Background location - Navigation apps can now continue to guide users who are listening to their iPods, or using other apps. iOS 4 also provides a new and battery efficient way to monitor location when users move between cell towers. This is a great way for your social networking apps to keep track of users and their friends' locations.
  • Push notifications - Receive alerts from your remote servers even when your app isn't running.
  • Local notifications - Your app can now alert users of scheduled events and alarms in the background, no servers required.
  • Task finishing - If your app is in mid-task when your customer leaves it, the app can now keep running to finish the task.
  • Fast app switching - All developers should take advantage of this. This will allow users to leave your app and come right back to where they were when they left - no more having to reload the app.

The ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.