Hottest Sky Sports News Presenter

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 72K
Most are really not that hot - just because they talk about football does not make them hot - they read it off a auto-Q anyway!

Most are really not that hot - just because they talk about football does not make them hot - they read it off a auto-Q anyway!

What does football have to do with how hot they are? Lets be honest, no-one would turn down Georgie if she started talking about politics.

Snow White (Natalie Sawyer) for me - especially when she wears those Morticia outfits.

The new one is from MUTV and is Hayley McQueen, the daughter of Gordon McQueen. She is so beautiful. Georgie is the original and most guys favourite. Natalie is gorgeous and has awesome *******. Millie Clode is stunning also. They are all fit. The one from S**tanta is Charlotte Jackson and she too is incredible. There is not one female on that channel who is ugly. Not 1!!!!!

Hayley McQueen x2

I can't stand Hayley McQueen. Dunno why, I think its that face. *shivers*

Georgie looks like a man in drag too often ... you guys need to find a girl/ woman ... yer perved :)
Hayley McQueen is quite a bit better looking imo.

Last edited:
Georgie looks like a man in drag too often ... you guys need to find a girl/ woman ... yer perved :)
Hayley McQueen is quite a bit better looking imo.

That being the case, Sky should employ more cross-dressers of GT's class. Talking about footballer's daughters as presenters - you'd go far to beat King Kenny's Kelly.

Last edited:
I think it's Hayley McQueen or Georgie Thompson but I can't believe Sam Matterface has got Natalie Sawyer

Last edited:
The new one is from MUTV and is Hayley McQueen, the daughter of Gordon McQueen. She is so beautiful. Georgie is the original and most guys favourite. Natalie is gorgeous and has awesome *******. Millie Clode is stunning also. They are all fit. The one from S**tanta is Charlotte Jackson and she too is incredible. There is not one female on that channel who is ugly. Not 1!!!!!

Hayley McQueen x2

Claire Tomlinson, she is ugly, and Bryan Robson has shot his muck up her. Damaged goods.

I wouldnt turn down any of them because im not fussy :P To be fair Georgie is hot but shes tiny and it wouldnt hurt her to smile once in a while.

Claire Tomlinson, she is ugly, and Bryan Robson has shot his muck up her. Damaged goods.

That's a bit harsh - she's a MILF but hardly a hose-beast.

Re damaged goods: do you honestly think there are still any learner-drivers amongst any of them ? Sorry to shatter any illusions. (H)

Put it this way, HD does Georgie Thompson no favours

Back