II TyleRR

Reaction score
Well. I'm Man City. I've used JP Woody's tactic with Tottenham and won the league. Just incase you don't know what tactics these are they are :
Hough's 4-1-2-3 and JP Woody's 4-2-3-1

I mean I love JP Woody's but I don't like the one striker for Man City. But with Hough's there is no AMR / AML

So could you help me decide or even find a new tactic that's proven? Thanks.

personally i'd use neither since i like to make my own, the only way you'll ever be perfectly happ is if you make your own. i suggest going to the thebetterhalfs tactic request and asking for one

what ever suits best for your team.

or you could just use your own

You're Man City and using pre-made tactics?...

Hough IMO, JP's have never really worked out for me, sadly.

to be honest, if i had to use one, it'd be thebetterhalfs, beats the pair of them ( sorry JP :D )

He's busy atm. I have alot of AMR's and AML's and Hough doesn't add that in. I could sell them all :D

Me. I think using others tactics detracts a lot from the game, but each to their own.

which one she's made loads
not really used the fm10 ones but her fm09 ones were exceptional, its how i learned to understand the effect of sliders properly

I used JP's tactic and lost 99-0 to Shrewsbury, I am Real Madrid

Well. I'm Man City. I've used JP Woody's tactic with Tottenham and won the league. Just incase you don't know what tactics these are they are :
Hough's 4-1-2-3 and JP Woody's 4-2-3-1

I mean I love JP Woody's but I don't like the one striker for Man City. But with Hough's there is no AMR / AML

So could you help me decide or even find a new tactic that's proven? Thanks.

just pull hughes cm´s into the am-r/l slots and the tactic is still fine.

I used JP's tactic and lost 99-0 to Shrewsbury, I am Real Madrid

That's just because Shrewsbury are the shizzle :D

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Your improving then :)
Your tactics took me to the top of the premiership with Tottenham :D I love them. Any chance of teaching me ?