Reaction score
View attachment 332130View attachment 332131

Currently managing Chelsea and Costa is just scoring for fun. Only in mid-November and he's already got 20 goals in 14 starts in all competitions ! He's also doing it at international level as well. At this rate I see him getting more than 40 easily for the season, without any serious injuries of course. I don't know if its just the beta for now with the amount of goals, because i've seen some dodgy goalkeeping for sure, but how are your strikers performing for your teams ?

View attachment 332129

Ironically, he gets injured on international duty :S **** YOU DEL BOSQUE !

The weak goalkeeping and frequent misplayed back passes are really helping strikers. I have a striker in the polish first division (2nd division in Poland) with 26 goals in 13 games I just sit him on the center backs. That being said I concede a lot too . Most games ending with 6-8 goals between me and the opponent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Despite what some "experts" are saying, the game is unplayable as it is now, in BETA version. As for the fact, is no point of talking about strikers, wingers, goals, etc.

Despite what some "experts" are saying, the game is unplayable as it is now, in BETA version. As for the fact, is no point of talking about strikers, wingers, goals, etc.

Its true, lets not talk about strikers, wingers or goals. Lets talk about defending and goalkeepers shall we ? ^^)

my strikers do perform fine what i dont like is the consistency in the game like players getting 6.1-6.3 quite often leftback is the main culprit for this really shouldnt be getting it with a player the calibre of luke shaw

I play with 3 strikers.

On the left a Deep Lying Forward (Support)
In the center an Advanced Forward (Attack)
On the right a Trequartista (Attack) <= This guy gets the goals.

Sturridge is doing good goalwise, leading the top goalscoring chart in the league. But I can't even begin to count the number of one-on-ones my strikers and wingers waste. Constantly missing the target by miles.

How are you guys setting your strikers up? I've played with numerous team and always seems to be my wingers scoring and my strikers assisting, and its annoying.

I play with a front 3, one Raumadeuter, one adv forward and a F9.

Raum getting the assists, f9 pulling the space, and the adv, with 6 in 4 games since i bought him