How can I cheat?

Papini

Reaction score
I am playing a game against a cocky friend of mine on the same PC. He's Barcelona and has won the last 5 seasons. I have enough, and I want to resort to cheating.

But how? I need to modify something in his team that will make it worse, but without him finding out.

I have considered altering his training, but he checks it quite often and makes changes, so I think he'd know. I've also tried to alter coaching assignments but again, he checks on this.

Any suggestions?

get the FMRTE, and destroy his team he won't have a clue why all his players conditions have suddenly dropped, unless he's more intelligent...

lol.....put his team's morale, fitness, condition to 1, remaining wage balance to 1 and tick the "Injured" boxes for each player. Then lay back and watch the fireworks begin.....(6)

Well you could always try Killing your m8 and that way barca wont win all the time :)

just, get better then him on the game

Haha, love the honesty.

Don't destroy his team like these people say though, that is not subtle enough. Use the editor to injure a couple of key players perhaps before a game where he needs those players?

Delete the save and tell him that whilst you was saving it,the pc crashed

'accidently' delete the save and start again but change his transfer budget to £0

If cheatings your thing then the Real time editor is the best option,it lets you do almost anything within the game.

Just make or download a great tactic...

What team r u managing?

Maybe get GOOD at the game instead of getting beat all time? :D