Adix

Reaction score
In October, I loaned Smalling, Hines and Bakambu for portsmouth. It was a 3 month loan. Loan is about to end in a few days, and I really want to keep them. How can I extend loan for 6 months? There is no option to do it :/

Nope

20rveqd.jpg

2jb2juq.jpg

Its the same for the other players too

as arsenal james said, you're probably best off letting teh loans expire and then putting in another loan offer the day after they go back to their clubs.

as arsenal james said, you're probably best off letting teh loans expire and then putting in another loan offer the day after they go back to their clubs.

this is how i would go about it mate

Okk. Was gonna do that but on my news, it shows me that some clubs '--- are about to extend --- loan' so idk :p

@Adix: could you give me a link for that skin please?

to "extend the loan" you have to make another loan offer mate. just click on the "make an offer" button that i can see there on your screenshot

to "extend the loan" you have to make another loan offer mate. just click on the "make an offer" button that i can see there on your screenshot

Hmm, yeh. Thing is, its not in the transfer season atm, still end of december so can't make loans :/

And yes, that is the skin. OPZ its called.